My absolute passion is baking, I love it, love it, love it and I love baking for others! If it is for an occasion, to cheer someone up or just because!
This cake was made for Mother’s day for my mother in law, raspberries are one of my favorite, and were my inspiration for this cake!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 brick of cream cheese, 4oz
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 3 tbsp seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp milk, cream, almond milk, coconut milk
- Using a stand mixer or a larger bowl & hand mixer, cream butter & cream cheese
- Adding 1 cup of sugar at a time, once combined add 1 tbsp of jam, and repeat until all the sugar & jam are mixed in
- Add vanilla
- If frosting is too thick add milk, but if it is the right consistency no need to add it
- *Note if using unsalted butter 1/4 tsp of salt when adding the vanilla